Last modified: April 30, 2016
There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, we can make those services even better – to show you more relevant search results and ads, to help you connect with people or to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Your privacy matters to KA Ltd so whether you are new to T4eo or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us: email@example.com
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like what interest you in a given day.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us.Our services require you to sign up for a T4eo Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a Public Profile, which may include your name and photo.
Information we get from your use of our services.We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
Log informationWhen you use our services or view content provided by T4eo, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- IP address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your T4eo Account.
Location informationWhen you use T4eo services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, for example IP address.
Local storageWe may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage(including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and similar technologiesWe use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a T4eo service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services.
Information we collect when you are signed in to your T4eo account, may be associated with your T4eo Account. When information is associated with your T4eo Account, we treat it as personal information. For more information about how you can access, manage or delete information that is associated with your T4eo Account, visit the Transparency and choice section of this policy.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect T4eo and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
Informations that provided by you (for example your Profile name, Profile photo) we may display in our services – including displaying in ads which placed by you – to inform our users. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your T4eo Account.
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer.
Our automated systems analyze the informations provided by you to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized search results or tailored advertising.
We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your T4eo Account by using Dashboard.
- You can choose what information you share with other users on your Public profile, when members click on your profile picture that appears next your ads.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of KA Ltd unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consentWe will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of KA Ltd when we have your consent to do so.
With domain administratorsIf your T4eo Account is managed for you by a domain administrator then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your T4eo Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
For legal reasonsWe will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of KA Ltd if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of KA Ltd, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information with our members.
We work hard to protect T4eo and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to KA Ltd employees.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities