Here you’ll find the requirements for advertising on the T4eo.
Our policies cover four broad areas:
- Prohibited content: content you’re not allowed to promote on the T4eo
- Prohibited practices: things you can’t do if you want to advertise with us
- Restricted content: content you can advertise, but with limitations
- Editorial and technical: quality standards for your ads and websites
Prohibited the sale or promotion for sale of counterfeit goods on T4eo. Counterfeit goods contain a trademark or logo that is identical to or substantially indistinguishable from the trademark of another. They mimic the brand features of the product in an attempt to pass themselves off as a genuine product of the brand owner.
Dangerous products or services
We don’t allow the promotion of some products or services that cause damage, harm, or injury. For example recreational drugs (chemical or herbal); psychoactive substances; equipment to facilitate drug use; weapons, ammunition, explosive materials and fireworks; instructions for making explosives or other harmful products; tobacco products.
Products or services that enable dishonest behavior
Prohibited the promotion of products or services that are designed to enable dishonest behavior. For example hacking software or instructions; services designed to artificially inflate ad or website traffic; fake documents; academic cheating services.
Offensive or inappropriate content
We don’t allow the promotion of any of the following:
- hatred; violence; harassment; racism; sexual, religious, or political intolerance, or organizations with such views
- content that’s likely to shock or disgust
- content that’s exploitative or appears to unfairly capitalize at the expense of others
T4eo using frames displaying of Traffic exchange, Login page, Start page and Instant pay link ads, in order to ensure to just visit real people the advertisements. Therefore, specific rules apply to those ads.
When you place a Traffic exchange, Login page, Start page or Instant pay link ads we don’t allow any of the following:
- advertise of sites with more than one pop-up
- advertise of sites which removes frames
- advertise of sites which deliver ads in mini or zero-size iframes
- advertise of sites which attempt to automatically download files
- advertise of sites with loud music/sound/video without an OFF/MUTE/PAUSE switch
- advertise of sites which freeze the browser window or stop the timer
Abuse of the ad programs
We want ads to be useful, varied, relevant, and safe for users when serving them the T4eo. As a result, we don’t allow any of the following:
- malicious ads or sites
- promoting content that contains malware
- “cloaking” or using other techniques to hide the true destination that users are directed to
- advertising with the sole or primary intent of gaining public social network endorsements from the user
- “gaming” or manipulating settings in an attempt to circumvent our policy review systems
We take any attempts to trick or circumvent our ad review processes very seriously, so play fair.
Irresponsible data collection & use
We want users to trust that information about them will be respected and handled with appropriate care. As such, our advertising partners should not misuse this information, nor collect it for unclear purposes or without appropriate security measures.
Examples of user information that should be handled with care: full name; email address; mailing address; phone number; national identity, pension, social security, tax ID, health care, or driver’s license number; birth date or mother’s maiden name in addition to any of the above information; financial status; political affiliation; sexual orientation; race or ethnicity; religion.
Examples of irresponsible data collection & use: obtaining credit card information over a non-secure server.
Misrepresentation of self, product, or service
We don’t want users to feel misled by ads that we deliver, and that means being upfront, honest, and providing them with the information that they need to make informed decisions. For this reason, we don’t allow the following:
- promotions that prompt users to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and obtaining the user’s explicit consent
- promotions that represent you, your products, or your services in a way that is not accurate, realistic, and truthful
Examples of misrepresentation: omitting or obscuring billing details such as how, what, and when users will be charged; omitting or obscuring charges associated with financial services such as interest rates, fees, and penalties; failing to display tax or licence numbers, contact information, or physical address where relevant; making offers that aren’t actually available; making misleading or unrealistic claims regarding weight loss or financial gain; collecting donations under false pretenses; “phishing” or falsely purporting to be a reputable company in order to get users to part with valuable personal or financial information.
The policies below cover content that is sometimes legally or culturally sensitive. Online advertising can be a powerful way to reach customers, but in sensitive areas, we also work hard to avoid showing these ads when and where they might be inappropriate.
For that reason, we allow the promotion of the content below, but on a limited basis. These promotions may not show to every user in every location, and advertisers may need to meet additional requirements before their ads are eligible to run.
KA Ltd restricts the promotion of the following types of adult-oriented content on T4eo:
- offline adult entertainment
- adult merchandise
- dating services
- international bride services
- sexually suggestive content
- images containing exposed skin and nudity
When promoting adult-oriented content, you may not do any of the following:
- violate applicable laws or regulations for any location that your campaign targets
- target minors
- promote sexually explicit content
- promote content with underage or non-consensual sexual themes
- promote escort services or other services that may be interpreted as providing sexual acts in exchange for compensation
KA Ltd restricts the promotion of alcoholic beverages and drinks that resemble alcoholic beverages on T4eo.
When promoting alcoholic beverages, you may not do any of the following:
- violate applicable laws and industry standards for any location that your campaign targets
- target individuals below the legal drinking age
- imply that drinking alcohol can improve social, sexual, professional, intellectual, or athletic standing
- imply that drinking alcohol provides health or therapeutic benefits
- portray excessive drinking in a positive light or feature binge or competition drinking
- show alcohol being consumed in conjunction with the operation of a vehicle of any kind, the operation of machinery, or the performance of any task requiring alertness or dexterity
KA Ltd restricts the promotion of copyrighted content on T4eo. If you would like to promote copyrighted content and believe that you’re legally authorized to do so, you can send us your copyright documentation to be certified to advertise.
KA Ltd restricts the promotion of the following gambling-related content on T4eo:
- offline and online gambling
- online gambling-related information
- online games played for money or prizes
- online casino-based games, regardless of whether money is exchanged
When promoting gambling-related content, you need to do the following:
- Comply with applicable laws and industry standards for any location that your campaign targets.
- Meet local licensing requirements for all gambling-related products and services that you’re promoting.
- Clearly display information on your landing page about responsible gambling.
- Ensure that you don’t target minors.
KA Ltd restricts the promotion of healthcare-related content on T4o such as the following:
- over-the-counter medication
- prescription medication and information about prescription medication
- online and offline pharmacies
- pregnancy and fertility-related products and services
- medical services and procedures
- medical devices and tests
- clinical trial recruitment
- sexual enhancement treatments
The restrictions that apply to this content may vary depending on the product or service that you’re promoting and the countries that you’re targeting. Some content, such as unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements, can’t be promoted anywhere.
When promoting political content, you need to comply with the following:
- applicable laws and industry standards for any location that your campaign targets
- any applicable election “silence periods”
Editorial & technical requirements
We want to deliver ads that are engaging for users without being annoying or difficult to interact with, so we’ve developed editorial requirements to help keep your ads appealing to users. We’ve also specified technical requirements to help users and advertisers get the most out of the variety of ad formats we offer.
Editorial & professional requirements
In order to provide a quality user experience, KA Ltd requires that all promotions meet high professional and editorial standards. We only allow promotions that are clear, professional in appearance, and that lead users to content that is relevant, useful, and easy to interact with.
Examples of promotions that don’t meet these editorial and professional requirements:
- overly generic ads that contain vague phrases such as “Buy products here”
- gimmicky use of words, numbers, letters, punctuation, or symbols
- sites or apps that are under construction, parked domains, or are just not working
- sites that have disabled the browser’s back button
- sites that are not viewable in commonly used browsers
In order to help you provide a quality user experience and deliver attractive, professional looking ads, KA Ltd has developed technical specifications for our ad units. We only allow promotions that comply with these technical specifications, so please review the technical requirements for all ad formats that you’re using.
About our policies
T4eo enables businesses of all sizes, from around the world, to promote a wide variety of products, services, applications, and websites on T4eo. We want to help you reach existing and potential customers and audiences. However, to help create a safe and positive experience for users, we listen to their feedback and concerns about the types of ads they see. We also regularly review changes in online trends and practices, industry norms, and regulations. And finally, in crafting our policies, we also think about our values and culture as a company, as well as operational, technical, and business considerations. As a result, we have created a set of policies that apply to all promotions on the T4eo.
KA Ltd requires that advertisers comply with all applicable laws and regulations and the T4eo policies described above. It’s important that you familiarize yourself with and keep up to date on these requirements for the places where your business operates, as well as any other places your ads are showing. When we find content that violates these requirements, we may block it from appearing, and in cases of repeated or egregious violations, we may stop you from advertising with us.
If you have questions about this policy, let us know.
Contact T4eo support: firstname.lastname@example.org